Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Bouquet

Someday, a boy will give me flowers.

I just know it.

And then, I will pick one out of the bouquet and I will hold it up to his nose and say "Smell it, you handsome fool!" The conversation will go something like this:

HANDSOME FOOL: Here are some flowers, my darling.
ME: My dear, they're so beautiful! Did you buy these for me?
HANDSOME FOOL: BUY them?! *scoff* I picked these for you in a meadow, my love.
ME: (pulling one out of the bouquet) Smell it, you handsome fool!
HANDSOME FOOL: *sniff* Oh, how magical. You like them then?
ME: Oh yes, I do! I do! I love them.
(we hug)
ME (continued): *nervous, this is the first time I've said it to him* ...Aaand... I love you.
HANDSOME FOOL: Anna Elizabeth Lewis, I've loved you from the moment I met you.
(it promptly begins to rain and we kiss)

The end.

It will look something like this:


Much love,
Anna Elizabeth

No comments: